Do you love latest phones like Samsung Galaxy S9+, iPhone X or Google pixel 3 but can’t afford one? No worries, there any many inexpensive smartphones that have hit the Australian market in 2018. They have almost all the features which an expensive phone has. Some reputable companies have put in their extra effort to create phones with latest technologies, are less-expensive and stylish. Here are a few cheap smartphones in Australia to go with cheapest Telstra plan.
1. Nokia 7.1
Nokia is recently launching great smartphones within a humble budget. The key features include:
- Gorgeous 5.84-inch HDR display
- Rear 12MP +5MP and front 8MP camera with many more features
- Latest Android OS version i.e. 9.0 (Pie)
- Snapdragon 636 chip inside
- 64GB internal storage and 4GB RAM
All these amazing specs with an awesome design is available for $499. Nokia has given a strong competition to other smartphones with its spectacular features.
2 Motorola Moto G6
Motorola has amazingly balanced its performance and features with its price. Key features are:
- Wide 5.7-inch HD display
- Rear 12MP+5MP and front 8MP camera
- Android version 8.0 (Oreo)
- Snapdragon 450
- Great internal storage of 64GB with external SD card slot
However, these are just the key features, Motorola provides a variety of many more great specs as well such as fingerprint sensor and much more which would cost you $400.
3. Huawei Y7
Huawei never disappoints its users when it comes to the performance of the phone. Some great key features include:
- 720 pixels HD display
- A huge battery time of 4000mAH
- The rear camera is 12MP while the front selfie camera is 8MP
- Snapdragon 435
- Internal storage is 16GB and 2GB RAM
A smartphone from a very reputable company with all the necessary features that you need is available for just $249.
4 Oppo A57
If you are a selfie lover then Oppo is your way to go as it is famous for its amazing selfie camera. However, there are other key features as well such as:
- A bright display of 5.2 inches
- Octa-core processor 1.4GHz
- Rear camera 13MP and front camera 16MP to give your selfies a professional touch
- 32GB of internal storage which can be expanded by inserting an SD card and RAM is 3GB
- OS version is 6 (Marshmallow)
It would be a classic phone for you don’t have to do many professional tasks on your phone. You can get this phone for $328.
5. iPhone 5S
If you are an Apple lover but are also on a budget then iPhone 5S would be a good choice for you. Its important features are;
- 4-inch display
- Dual-core 1.3GHz
- 16GB storage and 1GB RAM
- Rear camera 8MP while the front camera is 1.2MP
- iOS version 10
Getting cheap iPhones isn’t easy. If you are on a budget but only want an iPhone then 5S can be your only choice which would be available for $369.
With these cheap and reasonably priced phones, you can select cheapest mobile plans with international calls to go with.