Have you just moved to Australia and looking for the best mobile phone plan? Well, you came to the right place. We have done the daunting part aka research and comes up with the list of best mobile plans according to your preferences.
Are you looking for SIM only plans?
SIM only plan from Top Carriers
Are you looking for the top mobile phone plans Australia? Some of my friends only prefer Telstra mobile phone plans. On the contrary, my colleagues love the Vodafone phone plans whereas my family thinks Optus mobile plans are the best.
Whatever, YOUR preference is, one thing I can assure these Top Guns have tailored more than 120 plans for you. The price range varies from merely $9 to $49. How cheap is that?
- Boost Mobile has 10-plans, price starts from $10
- Optus has the highest 46-plans with the starting price of $30
- Vodafone comes with $35 starting price for 27-plans
- Telstra has 27-plans with $49 starting price
Is Budget an issue for you?
If you are in “the Land Down Under” for a few weeks, you will probably look for cheaper options. The good news is we know some of the affordable and best phone plans Australia with unlimited everything. With the data limit of 500 MB
- Moose Mobile will cost you $8.80
- Jeene Mobile is only $9.90
- Exetel comes with $8.99 price tag
Do you need a BIG DATA plan?
It is super frustrating when you need a big file transfer, and your plan has a data limit. For people like you, there is some unlimited mobile data plan Australia have. Let us start with the most popular ones
- Optus 35 GB plan – $10 for 28 days
- Vodafone 35 GB plan – $15 for 28 days
- Optus 15 GB plan – $55 for unlimited time
- Boost Mobile 45 GB plan – $20 for 28 days
- Telstra 27 GB plan – $20 for 28 days
Are you looking for a new phone with the plan?
Do you need an iPhone?
All the mobile phone providers in Australia have some great plans with new iPhones. Right now iPhone XR 64GB, XS 64GB is among the top 5-choice. You will love the Optus, and Telstra iPhone plans along with the other providers.
- Optus iPhone XR 64GB plan – $88 monthly with 20 GB data
- Telstra iPhone XR 64GB plan – $96 monthly with 20 GB data
- Optus iPhone XR 64GB plan – $93 monthly with 50 GB data
- Optus iPhone XS 64GB plan – $103 monthly with 20 GB data
- Vodafone iPhone XS 64GB plan – $102.5 monthly with 6 GB data
Are you an Android lover?
Currently, Galaxy S10 128GB, Huawei P30 Pro, and Galaxy S10e 128 GB are among the most popular Android devices in the market. Mobile phone providers Australia have some excellent Android plan for you.
- Optus Galaxy S10 128GB plan – $85 monthly with 50 GB data
- Optus Galaxy Huawei P30 Pro plan – $95 monthly with 50 GB data
- Optus Galaxy S10e 128GB plan – $75 monthly with 20 GB data